Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Sew Lovely CASE

This week's muse over at the CASE study challenge blog is the über talented Sarah Martina Parker, I combined my take on her card with the fantastic Sew Lovely challenge at Let's Craft and Create and came up with this;



All the stitching on the card is by hand and I also used a little bit of stitching to create the lace rosette using Cluny Lace from the Ribbon Girl.

I also used;

Basic Grey papers
CraftsUPrint journaling card
Hero Arts Flutterbie
Bazzill rub on
Abakhan flowers
Ribbon Girl pink button twine, gingham and lace
Press studs and a button from stash.

TFL!

16 comments:

Terrie B x said...

WoW `Gorgeous` as always Jo:)x

Sandy O said...

OH my, all that stitching was done by hand, what a great job. The whole card is just perfect. Love the flourish frame on the base layer, it is so lovely.

Ribbon Girl said...

fabulous pink girly card Jo - I love it! very very pretty indeed. Mary G x

Mandy said...

Jo, your card is so beautiful. Love every little detail.

Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Let's Craft and Create.

Mandy
x

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Jo

Gorgeous card love all your embellies!

Tina
x

Natty said...

Gorgeous card Jo - I just love all the little details. :o)

Sarah Martina said...

I am flat out in love with your card, Jo! Super gorgeous! :) And I noticed that your whole family's names begin with "J".... My family's the same way, only with "S," Lol... Love it.

Debbie Carriere said...

Oh, I love this!! Great CASE :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wowza! I love this card! It's posotively gorgeous, top to bottom!!

Riet said...

This is really lovely, love the colors to.

- - Sheryl - - said...

this is a beautiful card! Love it (pink is my fav color!)

Sue said...

stunning - just added this to my Pintrest for Fave cards

Love all the details

Jean Martin said...

This is absolutely stunning girl! Congrats on your win!! :)

papertrails leaver said...

absolutely stunning card Jo! Love that you hand stithc as well. I am trying to conquer my fear of sewing. More like not sewing my hand to the card. ;-)

Karen said...

Absolutely gorgeous. This is very inspirational. Makes me want to get out sewing machine and fabrics I've had for years to use with my paper crafting stash. A very different look and I love it! Karen

Rein said...

Fabulous card again Jo!