Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

CASE Study Challenge #54

The Case study for this week is to make a card using your signature style - I normally make rather cluttered cards with hand stitching and inking so I made this;



I used; Basic Grey Sweet Threads and Out of Print papers, Ribbon, Lace, paper flower and Button Twine from The Ribbon Girl, BG button, vintage dress pattern paper, Bazzill rub on, Papermania gems, Prima flower (inked and embossed to make it shiny), Spellbinder dies, inking and hand stitching.

TFL!



8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is just gorgeous! Jo x

Autumn Mist said...

This is gorgeous, I love your style, and this is typical of you, isn't it? Fab.

Beth said...

Gorgeous card, I love all the texture and how the sentiment is in a little Polka dot!

Love Beth xx

Aimes said...

Ooh I love how that stripy ribbon makes me follow and focus on all the elements of the card!
Thanks for sharing your signature style on CASE study this week!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful, Jo...that combination of flower, butterfly and lace is just stunning! I love how you added the striped ribbon too, it catches your eye right away! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Vicky said...

Love it! :)x

Traceyr said...

Love your style.... that butterfly is gorgeous too.

:)

Kathy said...

Just catching up with your recent bunch of fabulousness! They are all just stunning - nothing new there, though ;-)