Pages

Saturday, March 01, 2014

Sentimental

 Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Sant hapus!


It's Gez's turn to dare over at Daring Cardmakers' this week with the fabulous dare;

Sentimental

 I would like to see words as your main feature,
and here is the twist!
.. if possible, words that mean something to you! 
Show me your softer side! 

This is my card;


I used Echo Park Digi bits and bobs, printed onto white cardstock, Freckled Fawn arrows, a little bit of Crate Paper and some star brads from stash.

I made the made sentiment using PhotoShop;



And today's second card was made using inspiration from both Less is More (it does have a lot of white space for me!!) where the challenge this week is yellow and green, and the current inspiration on the CASE study blog;





I used more Echo Park digi, Levi Brush font, Crate Paper paper and rose, Freckled Fawn arrow and Papermania brads.

TFL!

8 comments:

Ruth S, justsomestuffimade.com said...

Great cards Jo - love the chalkboard sentiment you made!! Rx

Jan Ltc said...

Fab cards xx Jan

Cathy Weber said...

Love your card...love that so much of it was digital! Cute arrow and brads along the bottom!

Anne said...

Jo what a vibrant and fun card, and nothing in the challenge to say ONLY green and yellow!

Thanks for joining this week's Less is More Challenge
Anne
(Guest LIM commenter!)

Jeanne J said...

I love your eye for color! The chalkboard card has so many wonderful details and embellishments, and the second is so bright and cheery! I love the paint splotches!

Kathyk said...

Super card

Kathyk

Maureen Merritt said...

I love your artistic take on take on this months Muse! Glad you played along at CASE Study this week!

Gez Butterworth said...

FANTASTIC cards Jo ♥