Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Flag it Up!

The lovely Lythan set the dare this week at Daring Cardmakers';

This week I dare you to 

Flag it up!

By which I mean I want you to make a card inspired by a national flag. You can use the flag elements as a sketch, or the colours or a motif (stars and stripes for example) You can be patriotic and use your own flag or show your love for all nations by choosing the flag of a different country.

After making quite a lot a few cards in 2012 for Royal and Olympic occasions, I was flagging a bit with this challenge and then I spied the current challenge on the Case Study Blog, hit a flash of inspiration and made this;


To make it, I used;
Crate Paper papers, Docrafts Bus die and Union Flag ribbon, some Union Flag paper from stash which I think is Dovecraft and a mini peg.

TFL!

3 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

So FUN and edgy! LOVE this card :)

Miri said...

With that cool bus you wouldn't even need flags to make your card British =).
Great!

Jaclyn Miller said...

So cute! Love that bus.