Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2014

♥ football

Combining the current inspiration from Jaclyn Miller  on the CASE Study blog  with the current challenge at Less is More, I came up with this card;


I suppose that the amount of happiness that football brings is mainly scoreline dependant but, most of the time, it makes me smile :)

All the die cutting is embedded into the card to make it one layered :D

I used ; football die from Tattered Lace, heart die from Kesi'art, Crate Paper paper, OA rub ons and letter stickers from stash.

TFL :)

8 comments:

Erica said...

What a cool idea...to make a card with the sport you love as theme. Nice card.

Chrissie said...

Great card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Taunya Butler said...

This card totally makes me smile!! It looks so fantastic and well done! I love that it is one layered and therefore mailable!!! I came across your blog through the Moxie Fab Blog Roll - thought I would say hi! and invite you to stop by my blog at daisiesgirl.com

Anne said...

What a fun idea and card Jo, though we do like to see a bit of "white space" for LIM entries :)
Happy Easter and thanks for your LIM entry.
Anne
Less is More Designer

Jan Ltc said...

Fab card Happy Easter xx Jan

Jen said...

jo this is fabulous!

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen xx
Less Is More

Jenny said...

Perfect card for the challenges! Thinking I have to make a baseball themed card similiar - Happy Easter!

Deb said...

So love this card, what a fabulous die that football is!
Debxx