Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Run to the Hills....

... ok so the only reference relevant in the song title is the 'run' part but I have so wanted to use this song for aaaages! In case you don't know, its probably the best song ever by Iron Maiden. I have added a link to a live version of the song featuring Bruce Dickenson *swoon* I am certain that you will enjoy lol.

Anyway enough waffling.... Josh had his sports day yesterday - piccies below, It was too hot but the children were to use a Josh phrase ' super extra well' catered for with yummy drinks and ice pops. Jared also managed to endulge although was not a happy bunny at the time of photo taking...

Josh came third in one race, and received a medal. Jase declined the offer of the parents race so I had to participate, luckily remembered to wear trainers incase and...... Josh and I won! It was the egg and spoon race incase the piccie is not too clear¶. The last race that I attempted to win was the Wheelbarrow race at Frogwell hmm a few years ago now....

¶ Please note rare occurance of a picture of me on blog. It will not happen very often.

No comments: