Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Walking in a Winter Wonderland...

So you may have noticed that I have finally managed to add some of my recent 'little pieces of art' to the right of this waffle. Mad as it may seem, the demand for Christmas toppers starts earlier each year, hence the abundance of Christmas toppers.... It started last month though when I was asked to make some cards for Papercraft Inspirations Magazine... I actually also made two cards tonight *faints* I will take piccies tomorrow....

I guess that's it now, its Santa, Snow, Reindeers and the like all the way until December :) My crafting corner ² will be awash in a sea of red and green for the forseeable future... May have to slip in some pink cardstock somewhere though. I like pink cardstock. It is warm.

² Corner The position at which two lines, surfaces, or edges meet and form an angle : cunningly able to disguise as a mess : A disorderly or accumulation, heap, or jumble, A cluttered, untidy, condition.

No comments: