Pages

Friday, November 03, 2006

Are we there yet?

Almost time for this week's Dare :) Just time to show you a couple of comissioned cards that I made for Mum and Nan to give to Grandad for his birthday next week... He will be 92 so doesn't have many hobbies to build a card around :) Here's what I came up with...

Papers are Paper Loft, hand cut arrows, Sizzix Curlie Girlie Alphabet and printed greeting using Missed Your Exit font as it is the closest match to the die cut letters...

Chatterbox papers, and stamped image (yeah right :)) It's a dingbat that I enlarged and printed :) Writing is Blackjack font...

Should be in Josh's celebration assembly at the mo but they have not heating so have moved en masse to the junior school up the road... will be back later to show my dare cards :)

2 comments:

Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

Jo -what fantastic cards - Men's cards are so difficult. Like the use of the dingbat - I often end up Googling images for personal family cards for the men.

I love that Curlie Gurlie font - I prefer it to my Nouveau set - wonder if I can find someone to swap with :-)

Debbie
x

Kathy said...

Love these cards Jo

The papers are fab - you're so nuaghty to show me all this stuff I haven't got....yet!