Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Now we are 5....

Josh's Birthday today :) *Happy Birthday Josh*

We had cake and at Josh request, Chicken Nuggets, chips, garlic bread and Nanny and Grumps for tea (we didn't eat Nanny and Grumps! - they were present for the occaision!!) oh and we didn't actually have chicken nuggets - I am not a fan so we had Quorn 'chicken' nuggets which taste better imo :)


So...after school was over, Josh became Superman for the rest of the day...

Oh and I made this card too for him - I made the guitar hero card for him but whilst browsing blogs with Joshie perched on my knee, he announced that he would like a Power Rangers one after spying the fantabulous one on Nicky's blog....

I used wallpaper from the Jetix website, a tag that I saved from a Tshirt that Joshie had for Christmas, Sizzix star, Inking and faux stitching (gel pen and pricking tool)....

TFL :)

Jo xx

5 comments:

Gillian said...

Happy Birthday Josh...
Love the card Jo..Brilliant!.. never seen a power ranger poppet before, I bet it's a first! LOL!
Josh looks soooo happy..

Lythan said...

Happy Birthday josh! he looks so happy. And the card is just great

Pearl said...

thats a real super hero card now !
I might say i concede defeat to this dare ! lol I may not go for it for once ! lol

Hey Jo - are you not the one to win the fabby flower candy RAK over at Bety's blog ? well I do hope it's you ! lol

fabby boy pics here ! lol

smiles , Pearl

Kathy said...

Happy Belated Birthday Josh I hope you had a wonderful day and you'll have a fabby time being FIVE.

Isn't your mummy clever to make such a great card?

Jo said...

Um.. happy belated birthday! That PR card is fab Jo. And what a gorgeous little chap Josh is!