Pages

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Three x Three

Definitely back into the comfort zone after a little foray into the world of Teabag Folding with this week's little extra....



- As long as you use three buttons, three ribbons and three patterned papers, you can add anything to the card from your stash :)

I used Basic Grey Blush papers - doodled extra bits on to it to create the branches, Buttons are American Craft and Ribbon is SEI. I also added some SEI brads and (more) flowers from Dunelm Mills.

Check out the blog here as there are some really fab inspirational cards there :)

8 comments:

Kathy said...

pretty pretty pretty!

love the colours on this one Jo

artfulstampin said...

THose colours are just beautiful and subtle, I must get myself down to my Dunelm Mills!

Gillian said...

Ohhh so that's it.. you doodled extra bits on.. I've been wondering why your PP was different to mine.. LOL!!!!(You are just tooooo Clever!)
Jo this is so beautiful..love the colour combo you have used those yellow/orange flowers just make this card POP!!!

Julie Prichard said...

This is a great card!

Allison Rankin said...

This is awesome...I love it! (And I love the idea of adding even more to my card!)

Sarah said...

This card is really Lovely!! Love the way you have used your Blush papers, and the extra doodling. Very inspiring.
Sarah.

Esther said...

I LOVE THIS CARD! I fell in love with it the moment I saw it, hee hee the colours are gorgeous, yum yum! I must get on and do the dare!

Leni said...

Pretty!