Pages

Monday, May 21, 2007

Wow!

... I am completely thrilled that Kirsty Wiseman has asked me to design cards for her using the most wonderful digital papers that she makes they are uber cool designs - Kirsty is just so talented and it is gonna be so much fun using her papers to make cards with! Thank you Kirsty for choosing me!!

All the papers that Kirsty designs can be downloaded from links on her blog...
and I made this little number using the most recent papers that Kirsty designed...


All the papers are Kirsty's, MM Clips, Brads from stash and Cuttlebug flowers...

I also made this card for the challenge on Bex's Forum...

Tis a bit random but fits the bill! Pink card blank and only black, white and pink embellies :)

We had a fab weekend - went to Leamington to watch the borefest of football - I do like football but having no interest in Chelsea and even less in Man U meant that it was a pretty pointless game :)

Managed to sneak off to Hilltop Farm though - it was only a few miles away, don't think I would find it again though - need one of those sat nav thingies me thinks... Thank you Rachel for giving me the info - will have to check out another crafty spot next time I am in the area :)

jo xx

10 comments:

Paula Whittaker said...

WOW and Congrats on being asked by Kirsty to design cards using her fabby papers!!

Keryn Campbell said...

congrats on being chosen to use Kirsty's paper designs. A good choice too as the card you've made with her paper is scrummy.

Gillian said...

Jo CONGRATULATIONS for your new roll with Kirsty, You are such a SUPERSTAR!!!!.. we all love you hun... and love what you do with paper & scissors!
Oh and look at these two.. Fab cards hun... love the bottom one, with the little skull..tooo cute!

Sarah said...

Well deserved Jo! Your style will go perfectly with Kirsy's fab designs.

Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

Wow Jo - fantastic cards - I can fully understand Kirsty choosing you - you are just soooooooooooo talented

Congrats and sending lots of ((((((((hugs)))))))))

Debbie
xxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Such gorgeous cards in your gallery. Yum yum and more yum.
Lousette

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

WOW! beautiful cards!!! LOVE THEM!

Bety :)

Emma_byford said...

Wow, your cards are stunning, I don't really make any cards, always been into more scrapbooking, I don't know how you bear to give those masterpieces away!!!! Love em, LOve em, Love em x

Emma x

Samm said...

Congratulations!!! your cards are fab!

Ruthie said...

Congratulations on chosen being Kirsty's demo person. She couldn't have chosen a more talented designer.

Just had to post about the pink skull eyes - love em. They make me think of ghost train fairground rides - but in a camp way :-)

Cheers

Ruthie