Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

This week's Dare....


Hiya fellow darers, Jane here ! How are you all ? This weeks dare is a hard one !! Sorry everyone, but it had to be done !! :)


I want you to create not just one but TWO cards ! But wait........there's more ! I want both cards to contain the same embellishments and papers, ribbons etc- but arranged in a different way for a different occasion....the only thing being different is the wording....I'll let you have different wording ! (How nice of me eh?) I'm well aware this is a really hard challenge, and that I have thrown everyone into 2008 off the deep end....but go on- give it a go - I DARE YOU !


We have the very talented Sue Hyde as our Guest Designer for the next couple of weeks, Sue's work is always beautiful and her attention to detail is second to none.

I made these two cards....apologies for the photos not being the best, the old and trusty camera finally gave up just before Christmas and I am struggling a little with the new one :)



I used
Ki Memories papers and matching Bazzill
MM brads
Prima flowers
Dymo and rub on lettering
Inking and Doodling

TFL :)

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are fantastic, love the paper and colors.

Em said...

Gorgeous as always Jo!

Have you seen the "Monster" Bags in Paperchase? Aren't they fab??

Anonymous said...

Fab cards Jo as always...love your new cards in SCPC issue 41... Did you get a sneek preview of my (Lola)& cards :introducing.....on back page?
For next issue...
You inspiration is great :)x

Est xxx said...

Love your cards Jo fab as always