Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Snow and Ice

The lovely Keryn's turn to dare this week;

Now it's my turn to announce the Dare for the week. As it's rather cold over in the Southern Hemisphere right now I want you to share in the chill. Make your cards using the theme of 'Ice and Snow'. You could showcase winter sports, icy colours or even icy emotions on your card and it would fit the theme beautifully.

There may have been a little bit of groaning from some of those in the Northern hemisphere as we seem to be in the middle of a mini heatwave at the mo!

A very quick card from me this week - not sure where all the time has gone;



I used Papermania Papers and peel offs
Melissa Frances rub on
Snowflake and ribbon from stash

And.... the winner of my Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker blog candy from last week is....

*drum roll*

Jodpea

( I used http://www.random.org/to choose :))

TFL!

2 comments:

Lynda said...

It's fabulous Jo!

Love Lynda xxx

Lythan said...

that great big snowflake is just too cute! lovely card :)