Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Tree-mendous

This week, it was my turn to dare over at Daring Cardmakers and I chose this theme;

I would like to see cards this week featuring a tree! Some of the Daring Cardmakers may have groaned slightly when I mentioned Christmas trees (Kathy!) but it doesn't have to be a festive tree, green trees, apple trees, stamped trees, sticker trees, paper pieced trees - anything goes, as long as it is a tree!



I used
Dovecraft papers
Circle and holly punches
Jenni Bowlin stickers
Kaisercraft rub on
and the rather lovely baker's twine, striped ribbon and spotty button is from The Ribbon Girl

TFL!

3 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

awww! this is a really cute Christmas card! Great use of the challenge.

Julie Kirk said...

Such a great card! The stitching is fabulous and the monster, and the lettering .... I could go on ...

I've had my eye on that twine for weeks too! And the striped ribbon.

Traceyr said...

I do love your card - Chrismassy but not traditional - great!