Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Oops I forgot!

Keryn set the wonderful dare this week at Daring cardmakers

Hi it's Keryn here and the theme of this weeks dare came from the fact that I was really naughtly and forgot it was my turn and didn't give the design team a lot of notice of my dare. So this week we are making cards that say SORRY for anything, forgetting a birthday, forgetting it was my turn to set the dare, anything you like really.


I made this using CPS sketch 185



and used;

Bazzill Kraft cardstock
Basic Grey, Girl Paperie October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket papers
Prima letters
Kaisercraft tiny alpha stickers
Paperflowers - pink ones coloured with an OHP pen
Nestabilities
Hand stitching.
and tea dyed ribbon and twine from the Ribbon Girl

TFL!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Gorgeous card...love all the colors and flowers!

Lynda said...

Stunning card Jo - all those papers work so well together and the flowers are beautiful.

Love Lynda xxx

Lythan said...

What a delicious card. I love all the flowers!

Kristii said...

I just love your color combo!!! Way fun!!