Pages

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Pastel Tessellations

The current Tuesday Trigger on the brilliant Moxie Fab World blog is this Granny square blanket;



and the current photo inspiration at the fabulous Shabby Tea room is this gorgeous bracelet;



I took inspiration from the tessellating shapes and the soft pastel colours and used up some of my scraps to make this;



I used;
lots of different paper scraps
a square punch
paper roses
ribbon and twine from The Ribbon Girl
Sarah's cards pearls.

TFL!

8 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

I really like this card, Lovely, and so creative...

Pattie said...

Wow - what a great idea - I love the quilted look and feel of this! Thanks for joining us in the Tea room

Debbie said...

This is SO CLEVER! Looks like a quilt on a card ... just wonderful!! Thanks for sharing this amazing design with us in the Tea Room :)

kelly said...

Very pretty Jo,

The tree looks great.

Kelly

Melissa said...

What a beautiful card! I love that it looks like quilt squares:-) I can't wait to try one! I may actually be a paper quilter instead!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jo! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Ruthie said...

Wow, that's fab Jo. A brilliant interpretation of the triggers.

Ruthie x

Lin said...

I LOVE this card! I used to quilt and so it really appeals to me - thanks for the inspiration!!