Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

You Did It!

I had a lovely day in Bath today - with my Mum ♥ including a trip to The Makery who sell lots of yummy bits and bobs, wool for some yarn stroking and Country Threads for even more crafty shopping...and we had the most delicious lunch out...and...October Afternoon shared my Camping Dad card on their blog yesterday - thrilled!

This card is one of those ones that sits around, unloved and unfinished waiting for inspiration to strike... but it is now completed, and here it is!



Supplies; Patterned Paper - 7Gypsies; Cardstock - Upcycled Prima packaging; Image - CraftsUPrint; Lace, Button Twine, Seam Binding and Zva Crystals are all from The Ribbon Girl;Rub on - Basic Grey; Flower - Ikea; Ink - Clearsnap; Other - hand stitching.

TFL!

3 comments:

Sue said...

sounds like a perfect day - I did see the beautiful card over on OA - well done you how FAB xx

Anonymous said...

Your trip to Bath sounds fun - those shops are a treat! I have to try to resist going in them myself... dangerous!!!
Great card too. That IKEA flower has some serious wow factor ;)
Rx

Katie Cavanaugh said...

I am so jealous that you were in Bath! I am planning another trip to England soon and might have to send you a message on where to find the store you mentioned, I love visiting stores that inspire me.