Pages

Sunday, August 05, 2012

Ribbon Girl August card challenge




Hello! Can you believe that we're into August already? Which means it's time for another fabulous Ribbon Girl card challenge, as usual, Ribbon Girls Mary and Andrea have some fantastic prizes on offer;



This months challenge is a bingo challenge - simply select 3 items in a line (up, down, across or diagonal) from the bingo board - you can check the additional details and see all the beautiful crafty makes by the DT on the Ribbon Girls blog here


This is my card;


I used Echo Park and Kaisercraft paper, a Union Flag paper chain  strip from Accessorize, the little guard is cut from a cupcake liner and from the Ribbon Girl I used a pearl, button twine, buttons, and part of a crown pin.

TFL!

2 comments:

Traceyr said...

I ♥ the vintage feel to this card. And isn't that guard cute. :)

maria f. said...

I love everything about this card. That PP is fabulous. But I love the guard paired with "smile" the most!