Pages

Friday, March 07, 2014

& Smile :)


The very talented Zuzana chose the colours for the first challenge of the month at Daring Cardmakers;

I've picked this inspirational palette image with light beige, sage green, mint green, olive and peach blush for you. 


The challenge is very simple; use these colours and bring the story of this colour palette to your cards! 


For my amazingly clean and simple (for me!) card, I used; Basic Grey papers, Studio Calico die cut and sticker, Pink Paislee chipboard and a chalk pen.

TFL and don't forget the check out the amazing ways that the rest of the DT have used the colours on their cards :)

5 comments:

Lythan said...

oooh did you write "smile" yourself? If so - lovely writing! This is a bit different but still very you :)

Kate said...

Great card, really love this month's colours.

~Kate~

Miri said...

I like the bright colours on the muted water colour background!!!

Kathy said...

Fab card. No doubt about it :]

Svenja said...

Oh, this is sooo pretty! I love how soft your background colours have turned out. A perfect backing for the bright orange.