Pages

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Ghost in the Machine

Our internet connection is due to be cut off tomorrow, not due to our request, you understand but by Wanadoo who are now called 'Orange' placing a cease on the line. *screams*

I have made 14 phone calls over the course of this week speaking to numerous robots and am still no closer to understanding why they chose to do this. It would be so much easier if you could at least speak to the same call centre but no, they have one in Middlesborough, one in Rotherham and one off shore, prolly in India.

3 calls chasing a team leader call later and I am told that I will be called tomorrow to ensure that we are reconnected..... not the same day but in 10 days *sigh*

Aparently they can not reverse their cock up. Perhaps it is time to change, there is only so many times that I will tolerate comments such as 'Don't be so stupid' 'Maybe it was a ghost' and many that I could not even understand that were read from a standard issue answer sheet published in India........

I will wait patiently for the call back tomorrow from Chris 'of course I will call you back' Nugent from Rotherham.

No comments: