Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Recipe

Simply take 1 tag, 2 pieces of ribbon or fibre and 3 pieces of patterned paper and see what you can create...

There is a mid week extra on the Daring Cardmakers Blog... here are my creations...


Square card blank turned to landscape, 3 pieces of yummalicious crate papers,(yes it did hurt slightly to cut into them!) 2 pieces of spotty ribbon and 1 tag. Hand cut flower, inking and hand stitching....



Square card blank, 3 yummy scrummy pieces of festive feast papers, 1 spotty ribbon + 1 eyelash fibre and 1 tag... hand stitching, inking, wooden button, bauble and tree top have been glossy accented....


Dad has v kindly taken photos for me and also of the stash that I purchased at the NEC...



and best of all, I can now share with you the signed picture of Alan and Barry....

9 comments:

Gillian said...

Hi Jo,
how cute are those cards. I really love the design of the flower card.. very, very clever!
hey thanks heaps for stoppin' by.
TTFN Gillian :o)
PS, great stash.....

Anonymous said...

Love your cards Jo, absolutely stunning as always. Alan and Barry.... did you get a cuddle? Ewww! Rhi x

Lythan said...

I'm so jealous. To have met A and B!

StampingBetty said...

yowza those are awesome

Kelly K said...

Those cards are to die for Jo! And Al and Baz are just sooooo scrummy!! I spy some of the crate that I got too ;-)

Rachel said...

gorgeous card Jo, and wow a signed piccie of the bearded blokes themselves hehe xx

Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

Jo - stunning cards as always :-)

Great lot of goodies :-)

Ooh wonder how much you could flog the photo for on Ebay1 LOL

Debbie
x

Paula J Atkinson said...

Two fabby cards there, Jo. I do love them...papers are yummy...

Kathy said...

ooooh Jo, these cards are fantastic, love them both.

Maybe you can tart up a frame for your special A&B frame - I think a frame with some nice paper to cover the photo would work well...