Pages

Thursday, January 04, 2007

It's your Birthday...

Claire!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

We had a fabby time and Claire and Jamie's for New Year, as per usual there was singstar and guitar hero action...

and real guitar action from Jim...
and once the children were safely snoring, a leetle bit of drinking, mostly involving cocktails... apparently you are supposed to be all dressed up in order to appreciate them (well so it said in Claire's 'how to make cocktail book'!) So in honour of the occaision , I even wore a dress (I did have jeans underneath and Priscilla asked why I had my slippers on lol..... They're Crocs!!)

For your enjoyment, I shall give you the best and worst (IMO) I did not try the first one as it would take a braver person than me....

I give you 'Gorilla Snot'
and one of the best... a 'Pink Fluffy Polar Bear'
and Jamie made his own with blue stuff and tequila...

No comments: