Pages

Monday, February 19, 2007

Better late than never....

Gosh! I am not sure where the days are going at the mo! Half term is upon us already and things are hectic as ever!! Jared is mostly keeping me occupied more then ever - his persona of choice today was 'Chocolate Man' (his title, not mine) where by he stuck his hands in the Nutella whilst I was helping Josh with reading and smeared it on himself.... Bath time came early in out house today lol.

Huge huge apologies to Jane for my late addition to her fantabulous dare. The increase in Jared's mischievous ways has co-incided with a definite case of crafter's block. If anyone has seen my mojo, please could it be returned ASAP. I have made a few cards which I shall add tomorrow but I am not that happy with any of them :(

Jane's dare is fab; to make a card that has to have more than one fold - so it can be a gate fold card, or a 3 panel card with an aperture or a card with multiple folds OR you can incorporate paper folding on the actual card itself. It can be on any theme. Easy eh ?! Aren't I nice to you all! LOL!

I have not really made many cards with folds, but this was a fun dare to do. My card is actually for my parents to send to their best friend's Son and Wife who had their first baby last week (still with me? lol!) and here it is;






Please excuse the finger in the picture :) Supplies used were; Pebbles Inc paper, Sizzix and Sizzix Sizzlet dies, Foot charm and ribbon from Carolyn's shop and some sparkly fibre from Waitrose. Greeting is printed using a computer using Cafe Rojo and SF Happiness fonts.

The other girls have made some amazing cards- they are here They are all so talented - and this weeks card are fantabulous :)

I also made this card for last weeks little extra- Back In Time;

and have just managed to add it before this weeks is launched tomorrow....

11 comments:

Em said...

Lovely to see you back Jo!

Great cards, as always, love the blues in the baby card.

Nutella - munch, munch *wink*

Keryn Campbell said...

Jo that card is gorgeous. It was so good to see it on the blog when I looked this morning.

Deanne said...

i love yr baby card jo, gorgeous colours.
deanne

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

OMG!!! your cards are so beautiful!! I love the baby blue one it is so soft and cute I just love it!! TFS!

Have a nice day!

Bety.

Lythan said...

well it doesn't look like crafters block from here! Lovely card. The colours are so clean and fresh looking! Have a good half term - ours is over already!

Allison Rankin said...

These cards are lovely and that baby card is terrific!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Love this card! I can imagine the people it is intended for will, too :-) and the 'finger embellishment' really caught my eye! LoL! The 70s card is also wonderful - very mod, very much in tune with then.

Gillian said...

Jo I agree with Lythan... Your cards are totally amazing... I always seem to sit gob smacked when I come to your blog.. :o)
I just love the baby card, beautiful detail, and I'm sure it will be treasured!.. and your groovey 70's style card is gorgeous! Love how you did the petals on the flower.. sorry I've raved on a bit.. but you will put such yummy cards on your blog..

artfulstampin said...

I love the baby card, the papers and embelishments match beautifully, It's simple and stylish with a hint of luxury. Mojos do have a habit of disapearing off sometimes, they do tend to return after an unexpected encounter with something inspring... never fear! it will return!

Dollydimps said...

humph-I want crafter's block like yours!
Fab cards as ever Jo, the baby card's to die for!

Sheila said...

What a fabulous baby card.
I love your style Jo