Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Sunshine....

I didn't think that I was going to have time for the little extra this week - sunshine but then I remembered this card that I made with a big sunny sunflower.

I've got some bits and pieces on the go at the moment for Papercraft Inspirations so struggling a bit for time.... I stitched it (by hand) watching Face that I taped, ok it's not the best film but is a UK one and has the oh so scrummy Robert Carlyle in it...he may not be to every one's taste especially as Begbie in Trainspotting lol but he does get his shirt off in it...

yum! I digress.... I used; Basic Grey, K & Co and some kind of harlequin papers, can't remember which they are, a Poundland bloom - the only colour that they had although I see from nosing around other blogs that they did have some, I just got there too late *winks* at Em :) Hand stitching (see above) and inking. Card is from the Papermill - still impressed that it looks like Bazzill :).

Don't forget to leave a comment below if you would like my ATC, I will get one of the monsters (I say monsters as so far today the oh so spirited one has chewed his way through a Biro that he found and emptied a pot of embossing powder into a cup, calling it sugar...Just as well I don't do this stamping lark very often :)
) to pick a name at random tomorrow....

and don't forgot to check out the other fantabulous cards on the Daring Cardmaker's Blog.
TFL :)

jo xx

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your work!! It's beautiful and this card is great! I'm so glad I found your blog. I'll be back!!

Rika said...

Your card is beautiful!

Em said...

Just commented on 2peas Jo - I knew it was yours straight away lol!

As for the HUGE blooms - oooppsss, I only bought 12......

Sorry matey lol!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

LOVE that card JO!!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!

Bety :)

Gillian said...

Oh GORGEOUS Card Jo...Beautifully interesting to look at, it's one of those ones you just want to touch!.. love all the dimension..

Andrea said...

BEAUTIFUL..cards jo!

Andrea said...

what a beauty :) great job .....makes me smile :)

Cheers,
Andrea

Paula J Atkinson said...

Beautiful!!!
Love the way you have mixed the background so effortlessly.

Lythan said...

This is just fantastic Jo... and so is Mr Carlyle...

Kathy said...

wonderful card JO - I love every thing about it.

I didn't see any flowers at all the last time I was in Poundlan - that Wm woman had probably been over here too

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is amazing - I want to do the same as Gillian and touch it.

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely...