Pages

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Birthday Star!

You may need sunglasses for this one lol...'tis a little bit bright...

It's based on this week's Di Hickman Sketch;

Which I turned on its side and made this...

All papers I found on Kirsty's blog - they are a digital download and one day when I get around to it, I may actually try this digital lark but being a little (lot!) set in my ways, I printed them and made a card manually :) The little motifs are also from a digital kit - a 2 peas one by Tia Bennett - also free... yay! and a printed sentiment. Usual inking and stitching and my current faves, scalloped scissor use and felt flower centres :) Eyelet and ribbon from stash...
TFL!

12 comments:

Sue said...

LOVE IT

BRIGHT works for me EVERYTIME TIME - perfect

Kathy said...

Oh WOW!!!!!!!!
stunning card Jo, you are just such a clever wotsit!

Di Hickman said...

wooohooo! loving the digi/hybrid! I gotta say usually I create the digi cards then print them out. Either way works though! Loving it!

iralamija said...

wow!!! Beautiful card!!

Bety :)

*Jeanne* said...

Oh JO... this is amazing! I love it! Just GORGEOUS work!

Sarah said...

Thant is one Funky card Jo! Love your doodling as well.

Eminepala said...

Yeah this card is really stunning... I LOVE bright ;)

xoxo
Emine

Gillian Hamilton said...

UNREAL Jo.... what an amazing interpretation of the sketch.. it's such a funky and fun card! love it!

Mel GOodsell said...

oooh this is SO SO divine! I love it, very hip and cool.

Your 'beautiful' card is amazing too :O)
Melx

Leni said...

wonderful

Paula said...

Gorgeous version of Di's sketch. Love the funky style.dhughzhb

Kirsty said...

pray tell, jo my dear, where did you manage to snaffle those scallop scissors. **i like**