Pages

Friday, June 01, 2007

I Can See Clearly Now...

This week's Dare is set by the wonderful Kel;

Kel says; *Okay, this week I would like you to use some acetate, vellum, plasma or anything else remotely 'see-through' on your card. That's it!*

Blogger was not being anyone's friend this morning but Jane was a superstar and managed to fix the rather large malfunction that Blogger created - Jane you did good :)

Blogger is all fixed so head on over and check out the marvellous little pieces of art that the Design Team have created... It is also most fab to have the v talented Kirsty Wiseman as our guest designer for the next couple of weeks :)

Here is my contribution...
I used... Dovecraft and Kirsty's digi kit papers, Cuttlebug aeroplane and flowers, Fun Foam, Charity Shop button, ACETATE queen & co swirly shapes and hand stitching....

I also made this little number with Kirsty's kit;

I added, American Craft rub ons, Papermania brads and Poundland and Cuttlebug flowers.

10 comments:

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Gorgeous cards Jo so full of colours.

Andrea xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Jo: ) That Cuttlebug plane is just soooooo cute!!

Leni said...

wonderful cards.

Kathy said...

These are both FAB! so much detail and so much work - you're a star, you know that?

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very beautiful cards as ever, Jo.

Lynne said...

I love both of your cards Jo - I'm in awe of you girlie - your one tallented Daring Card Maker..x

Paula Whittaker said...

wonderful cards as always....love all the elements you use and how you bring everything together on your cards!

Rhi said...

Oh YUMMMY Jo! Gorgeous use of lots of different bits on the DCM one, how cute is that plane! Kirsty's papers are fab and you just make them look even better, great job.

Rhi x

Keryn Campbell said...

Both your cards are gorgeous. Black, pink and green are stunning together.

Gillian said...

Ok... I'm really trying very hard here not to GUSH....with praise at your AWESOMLY, OUTSTANDING, BRILLIANT, REMARKABLE, GORGEOUSLY WONDERFUL cards.....
how did I go? quite restrained I think....lol!

ps....you never cease to amaze us all with your gorgeous work!...

Well I tried not to gush.."honest miss...."