Pages

Friday, August 24, 2007

Who's pushing your buttons?

Keryn's fab Button themed dare this week...

'I know you've all got buttons stashed away somewhere, whether they've been purchased at a cardmaking store or you thriftily snipped them off DH's old shirt. I'd like you to find those buttons and use them somewhere on a card. They can be real buttons, craft shop buttons, die cut buttons, faux buttons or another type of button, surprise us all.'



The v cute monster is cut from some paper that I found in Paperchase this week, grass piccie, printed sentiment and Doodlebug Buttons.

TFL :)

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Fab card Jo! I have nominated you for a blogger award, details are on my blog.

Alhambra Club said...

Too cute, great card.

Patsy Jackson said...

Faberoonie card Jo! Just love that little monster - I saw them in Paperchase - loved all the co-ordinating accessories :)

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fun & funky, cool!
Fab news on the Pink Petticoat designing.x

Anna said...

I love this little monster. A fantastic card as always Jo.

greyparrot said...

congrats on the pink petticoat gig- you are so the right person to do it- I adore their stuff :)
I am off to paperchase tomorrow (your local one as we don't have one)and shall keep an eye out for that paper!

Samm said...

This is sooo cool!!! love the lil guy!

Samm
x

Louly said...

I love it! it's so cute.

Kathy said...

Your little monster is VERY cute, Jo!

Keryn Campbell said...

Gorgeous card Jo but you can't really call something that smiley a monster, can you?

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the monster