Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

This week's Dare....


Hiya fellow darers, Jane here ! How are you all ? This weeks dare is a hard one !! Sorry everyone, but it had to be done !! :)


I want you to create not just one but TWO cards ! But wait........there's more ! I want both cards to contain the same embellishments and papers, ribbons etc- but arranged in a different way for a different occasion....the only thing being different is the wording....I'll let you have different wording ! (How nice of me eh?) I'm well aware this is a really hard challenge, and that I have thrown everyone into 2008 off the deep end....but go on- give it a go - I DARE YOU !


We have the very talented Sue Hyde as our Guest Designer for the next couple of weeks, Sue's work is always beautiful and her attention to detail is second to none.

I made these two cards....apologies for the photos not being the best, the old and trusty camera finally gave up just before Christmas and I am struggling a little with the new one :)



I used
Ki Memories papers and matching Bazzill
MM brads
Prima flowers
Dymo and rub on lettering
Inking and Doodling

TFL :)

4 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

These cards are fantastic, love the paper and colors.

Em said...

Gorgeous as always Jo!

Have you seen the "Monster" Bags in Paperchase? Aren't they fab??

Terrie B x said...

Fab cards Jo as always...love your new cards in SCPC issue 41... Did you get a sneek preview of my (Lola)& cards :introducing.....on back page?
For next issue...
You inspiration is great :)x

est26 said...

Love your cards Jo fab as always