Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

Tagaroonied

Aha - a tag from Jozza....

1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself and why?

I am sure that such a film will never be made lol but prolly someone who can act, looks good and seems quite down to earth such as Cameron Diaz and she was hilarious in The Sweetest Thing...

*If you like Piña Coladas....* (was amazed to find out that song is called 'Escape' and not the Piña Colada song....)

2. You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity, and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with you and; your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be and why?

Hmmmm......not too difficult for the first two weeks - would have to be Mr Robert Carlyle mmmmmmmmmm nice! :)

The second two weeks more difficult......there are quite a few vacuous zelebs but as you asked for a celeb I guess if I really had to it would be Tim Westwood - just to see if he really such an annoying *person* in real life. He is one of the few people that make me turn the telebox or radio over......

3. What are your 3 favourite crafting products?

ooooo fav products at the mo, my super new Bazzill piercing tool as I was soooo lost when my last one got slightly bent, a black pen to do lots of doodling and patterned paper as it would be pretty hard not to make a card without it. 3 cheap and cheerful essentials but still my favs :)

4. If you could invent something what do you think it would be?

A fabulous device that would stop the Sock Gremlins from invading the washing machine.

5. What are the last 3 books that you read?

Green Eggs and Ham, Hop on Pop and Fox in Socks ( are you seeing the pattern....?)

I do not like them in a box.
I do not like them with a fox.
I do not like them in a house.
I do not like them with a mouse.
I do not like them here or there.
I do not like them anywhere.
I do not like green eggs and ham.
I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

6. QVC or Create and Craft?

Gosh! not a fan of either really, I did see Dawn advertising PI on QVC once and held up the pages that had my cards on which was cool :P. So QVC I guess.

7. What is your claim to fame?

I met Alan and Barry once...... or if that one won't do then I shall revert to the one that I am sure I have mentioned before about having tea with Peter Duncan. :) Or selling fish to Camilla Parker-Bowles - will that do?

Yay! finito.

and as always - consider yourself well and truly tagged if you have not done this yet :)

No comments: