Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

Cafe Chic!

Vanessa's fabulous dare this week;

Cafe Chic!
Good morning everyone, my name is Vanessa, aka Ellepiggo, I've been cardmaking for several years now and I'm delighted to be part of the Daring Cardmakers team. This is my first time at setting the dare and as we're on "firsts" I thought about the first thing that springs to my mind every morning - Coffee!! LOL!


Yes, I'm a bit of a cappuccino/latte macchiato girl, so I want to see lots of cards inspired by coffee!! Coffee colours, cup shaped cards, card inspired by a coffee jar label, using coffee beans on your card, coffee shop logos on your cards etc etc.....


Basic Grey and Core'dinations papers, Reindeer and Poinsetta from Tesco's, recipe from the world wide web, really old MM snowflake and ribbon from Hobbycraft.

TFL :)

No comments: