Pages

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Year of the Rabbit

The lovely Lynda set the dare this week over at Daring Cardmakers to make a card that was oriental, had a rabbit on it or combined the two.

I made this;



and used;

Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 and K&Co papers
A Graphics Fairy postcard
Pink Petticoat Rabbit coloured with ProMarkers
and yummy seam binding from the Ribbon Girl.

The Ribbon Girl have lots of seam binding in stock here - to create the ruffled effect, I dyed it with tea before scrunching it into a ball and leaving it to dry on the radiator. I then randomnly looped it as I attached it to the card with super sticky tape.

Don't forget you can check out all the other fabulous rabbit and oriental creations by the DCM team here,

TFL!

3 comments:

Monique said...

What a adorable card.. I love that bunny with the big bow :)..Sweet!!

Lythan said...

The rabbit is super cute. I love the whimsical nature of the card. I am trying to resist buying seam binding but you are not helping the cause - it looks so fab!

Lynda said...

Sorry I didn't get to see this sooner Jo - absolutely adore the card - super image of the rabbit and I love the ruffled seam binding.

Love Lynda xxx