The theme for this round is Do-It-Yourself embellishments and this is the card that I created, complete with a mini hand crafted book;
(click it to enlarge it)
and some close ups;
- The Card base is made from Bazzill and covered with Girl's Paperie paper.
- The Handle and corner protectors are made with circular Nestability dies.
- The vintage style labels and tags are cut from 7Gypsies paper, stash and downloaded from the internet and some have been tweaked and coloured in Photoshop.
- The mini book was made using a Dust Jacket from Wikipedia and an old vintage book that I dissected, I added aging and foxing with Promarkers and Clearsnap ink pads.
- The curly cord is made with DMC memory wire and coloured with Promarkers.
- The card is hand stitched.
Full supplies; Cardstock- Bazzill, Patterned Paper - The Girl Paperie and 7Gypsies, Images from here, and here, Book Cover from here, Brads- American crafts, Binder Clip - Making Memories, Memory wire - DMC, Yellow fibre - Abakhan, Button Twine - The Ribbon Girl, Ink - Letraset Promakers, Kuretake, and Clearsnap, Dies - Spellbinders Nestabilities, Other - vintage labels and book, needle and thread.
TFL - You can see all of the gorgeous cards that have been made by all the Top 2o finalists and VOTE