Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fantastic Felties

Nat dared us this week at Daring Cardmakers;

This week I want to see you get creative with felt.
I just love the stuff but seem to always do the same old same old with it... so I'm really looking forward to seeing what creative ideas you come up with.
You can use felt to make your own handmade embellishments (even include some threading and beading if you're feeling energetic), use some pre-made felties, or even raid the accessories sale bins for something unique to add to your project!


I made this Halloween card;



and I used Simple Stories papers and stickers, cream felt (die cut to create a feltie skull), American Crafts Mixtape Spellbinders dies and googly eyes.

TFL - and don't forget to check out the DT's felt-tastic creations!

6 comments:

Natty said...

Fab card Jo! Has to be one of the best Halloween cards I've seen in ages. Love the spooky skull... he seems kind of charming for a skeleton. LOL

papertrails leaver said...

you are on a roll with great cards! was just commenting on your other Halloween card. Love the skull on this!

Melyssa said...

OMGOoodness I just had to stop by and say I LOOOVE this card!!! I'm gonna HAVE to CASE it.

Dolly Daydreams said...

This is just fabulous. What a great design and very origional indeed love the felt skull and the google eyes are just fantastic.

Marie

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Wow what a brilliant card, it's just wonderful, love that skull, love the kraft and notebook background, and love the colours.

Zuzana Obert said...

Jo, I love it! It is so fantastic and so spooky :0) Those googly eyes were really brilliant idea.

Zuz. x x