Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Get Knotted!


Lovely Lythan dared us this week at Daring Cardmakers'

'Hello everyone, Lythan here to thank you for joining in with our last Dare and supporting us along the way. 
It is my turn to choose the dare and I want you to
Get Knotted!
You can use bows, knots, ties, knotted bow ties - anyway the
words take you is fine!'

This is my knotty card;



I went with the art or making knots with a hook and wool aka crochet :) and there is a small knot in the twine at the top of the card too :)

 

To Make it, I used a mix of Kaisercraft papers from Merly Impressions, Authentique from Papermaze and a smidgeon of Crate Paper papers.  I used a flower, pearls and twine from The Ribbon Girl and added a staple, paper clip and some wonderful washi from stash.

Don't forget to check out the DT's cards :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! Love all of the elements to your design!! :)

Lythan said...

What a great idea to use crochet. Those leaves are fab! As ever, a brilliant card :)

Ruth S said...

Great card Jo - I would never have thought of crochet for the knotty idea ;)
Rx