Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

Inspired by Nat

Lythan dared us this week @ Daring Cardmakers';

This week Lythan would like you to take a trip into a world of pure gorgeousness by visiting the blog of my lovely teamie Nat and getting inspired by her style. I have been a huge fan of Nat's since I started card making and I have seen her work evolve but it has always been current, stylish, clean but not simple and with a wonderful way with a focal point. Well that is my interpretation - I look forward to seeing what you take from Nat's signature style.

Nat's cards are always amazing - you can see her wonderful blog here; and her pinterest board full of beautiful cards is here :)

This is my Nat inspired card - filled with Nat's love of chevrons, die cut doilies, die cut words, Crate Paper and enamel :D



3 comments:

Dawn said...

Not sure if my last comment was posted. Love the little envelope. Very pretty!

Natty said...

Oh wow, every time I look at this card I feel like someone has been snooping in my craft room!

Yes, every single element is so me but the way you have brought them together is still so you Jo! I just love it and now I feel like I need to get my Crate 6x6 pads back out on my craft desk and get making some cards with my favourite papers. :)

Lythan said...

This card is just swoonsome. Fabulous :)