Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Happy New Year!

            Happy New Year!


My turn to kick start the dares this year over at Daring Cardmaker's;
  
Hi, it's Jo here with the first card dare for 2016 and another Elemental Inspiration challenge,here's my picture to inspire this month;




Here are my Element Suggestions for this picture: 
tape, glitter, cake cases, colours, stamps, ric rac, stars, sequins, hearts twine etc.!

Remember you need to use at least THREE different elements and the colour combination can only count as ONE of those elements

and this is the card that I made;



I used Dovecraft silver glitter tape, Clearly Besotted image and sentiment stamps a mini peg and a star punch.

The DT have been truly inspired - you can see their beautiful cards on the Daring Cardmakers' blog :)

No comments: