Pages

Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Relatives

Eeek! My first tag, from Kathy *waves*

1. Which famous person would you most like to learn that you are descended from?

Hmmm I actually quite like my family :) I have finally (I think) got used to having a kinda unique surname and wouldn't really want to change that sooo... I would like to keep all as it is :) Plus I don't think I would really want to be related to someone über famous, too much hassle!

2. Which famous person would you hate to learn that you are descended from?

Paul Daniels ....bleugh ( and of course any other more obvious nasties).

3. If you could be ancestor to any living famous person, who would it be and why?

Bill Gates... it's all about the fancy retirement home!!

4. If you could go back in time and meet any known ancestor(s) of yours, who would it be?

Can I say all of them? Just to meet them and get to know what they are (were) all about?

5. Tag 5 others.

Hmmmm (again) don't think I know 5 other bloggers that will not have already been tagged so consider yourself tagged a). if you are reading this and b). if you have not already been tagged.

No comments: