Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dad cards (and Christmas in June)

I love rummaging at sales to collect bits and bobs to use on cards and found some fab maps last week at a charity sale;



and used them to make Father's Day cards for my Dad;

(I love this wartime poster's sentiment)

I used; wartime poster downloaded from the interweb and coloured in PS, 1950s map of London, Papermania fence die and eyelet, May Arts ribbon, Kraft envelope, Deluxe and October Afternoon rub ons, Bazzill brad, inking and Ikea string


and one for J's Dad;

I used; Bo Bunny paper and ribbon, Inspire Me woodgrain paper, Sizzix die, felt, vintage map, Doodlebug letters, Deluxe and October Afternoon rub ons, Papermania fence die, inking and sanding

and made a few Christmas cards;



1 comment:

Jo Austin said...

love em.. never thought of rummaging through for maps.. what great cards.. and I love the christmas card - is it printed or stamped?

love Jo xx