Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Make a Child Smile

Sue set a very special dare over at Daring Cardmakers this week;


I dare you to make a cheery card for a sick child and send it to one of the children featured on Post Pals to brighten their day.

Here is the card I made to send to one of the older children;



>I used; Kaisercraft papers, Core'dinations cardstock, Sizzix star die, Deluxe and Royal & Langnickel rub ons, cardboard box, Papermania eyelet and Queen and Co brad.

This really is an amazing dare this week, don't forget to check out the rest of the DT cards here

You can read all about Postpals here

TFL :)

2 comments:

Saskia said...

GREAT card!!

Saskia :)

Victoria said...

I love the simplicity of this one, I'm sure you'll be making a child smile when they receive this one

Victoria
x