Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

2sketches4you - sketch 39

I made these a few days ago but the light was so bad here, the pictures were truly awful - will it ever stop raining(!) These pictures are slightly better! I used the wonderful sketch at 2sketches4you for the first one and the bonus sketch for the second....



I used;
Bazzill cardstock
Heidi Grace papers
Vintage Manuscript
CI border
Graphics Fairy Image
Prima Flowers
Trimcraft Snowflakes
Doodlebug brads
Hand stitching


I used;
Fancy Pants Kraft Kuts cardstock
October Afternoon papers
Vintage Manuscript
Basic Grey Buttons
May Arts ribbon
Prima and Vintage lace flower
Snowflake from a Christmas Decoration
Hand stitching

TFL :)

5 comments:

Beth said...

These are absoultely stunning! The vintage image is fab, it's so elegant, but the big blue snowflake is my fave - love it!

Love Beth xx

Victoria said...

these are gorgeous Jo - I lurve the top one, so sweet and the huge funky snowflake does it for me on the second one

Victoria
x

Nina said...

AWESOME and beautiful at the same time! I really love your style! :)

liszha said...

Two different styles but both so WOW!

Anonymous said...

love your style and colour choices - wonderful cards