Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Initial Thoughts

This week's dare was set by the lovely Rein and it is a massively challenging one!

It's Rein (or Rika) here today and my,dare this week is:
"The First Letter"
I'd like you to put things on your card which begin with the first letter of your name.
You can use other things too, but see if you can use at least 3 things that share their initial letter with your own name.

For example my name is Rein so I could use rose, robot, radio, raven...


I made this;

Using a Journalling card, Jovial(!) Snowmen, Jolly(!!) holly, Jute, Jingle(!!!) bells, a Joy to the World rub on, and Junkshop(!!!!) buttons.

I used;
October Afternoon papers journalling card and rub on
Martha Stewart Punch
Kraft card
Melissa Frances rub on
Heidi Grace holly
Hand stitching and inking.

TFL :)

5 comments:

liszha said...

Absolutely lovely!

papertrails leaver said...

love the use of texture for this card! Very nice!

Victoria said...

fab card with loads of J's. I'm struggling with V - so far thought of versamark!!!

Victoria
x

Lynda said...

Hehehe - some very dodgy Js there but I do like your reasoning - your card is Just perfect as always - love it!

Love Lynda xxx

Anonymous said...

another fab creation!