Pages

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Extra, extra...

This week's little extra on the Dare blog is a recipe;

5 flowers,
3 patterned papers
1 ribbon

et voila;

5 Angel Kisses flowers, 3 Basic Grey papers and a blue ribbon from Little Silver Hat. Quite impressed as even managed to use a peel off with out it looking too naff...


and as promised, the other card that I made for Kel's dare, using the title Snow from the Red Hot Chilli Peppers;











and here is another that I made 'cos I can't read and thought that the afore mentioned recipe only required one patterened paper... :);


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As my father would say
'You've excelled my young lassie'!
Just Beautiful...... All of them.

Paula J Atkinson said...

All three are fab whether you followed the recipe or not!!!
I would struggle to choose between them all....

Kathy said...

whoa Girl, calm down......

Fab cards as always - can't pick my fave, they are all great:-)