Pages

Monday, January 08, 2007

The most Important...

The most Beautiful, The most Magical, Saggy old cloth cat in the whole wide world...

Of course I'm waffling about Bagpuss and our Bagpuss actually sat still long enough today to be photographed... so here he is :)




There was a blog prompt today that I noticed on 2peas asking if any scrapbook resolutions have been set this year... Not a resolution as such but Jane did issue the Daring Cardmakers with a little stash challenge (I say little but it is is actually pretty huge!)...

'For the month of January - you don't buy a single thing new for your cards- everything you use has to come out of your stash. No rushing out to buy the perfect charm, matching paper, brads etc, you have to use what you got and NOT BUY ANYTHING !! how does that sound ? Anyone going to take me up on it ?'

...and so as I have been really good so far this year and not bought anything (yet!) I am up for the challenge *gulps*

Will let you know how it progresses... off to collect Josh from his first day back at school and then will try and see if Indy (our other cat) is up for photo posing...

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Well, I was bored yesterday so have already failed at Jane's challenge hehehehe

Cuter pic Jo

Em said...

Good luck with that challenge Jo - rather you than me LOL!!

Thanks for letting me know about Hobbycraft (nope, didn't know that news....) apparently they are going by Dunelm Mill (but you probably knew that!

Oblibby said...

Great photo, Jo.

Well done on the no buying yet. Might try that one myself.

xoxo

Noelia said...

Hi there. That's a great photo of your cat! Saw your post on the 2peas site and I just wanted to say hi and welcome :)

Unknown said...

What a Beautiful cat, what colour would she say she is? (assuming she's a she)

Pearl said...

Not buying for the month of January is a very good idea indeed 'cos - just think of the loads of new products that's gonna be released end of the mth or so - at the Winter CHA release ! Sigh ! ....lol... that's why swaps are a good idea for now !

ttfn, Pearl