Pages

Monday, August 20, 2007

digi doodles...

Been playing with doodles and photoshop... It started with the card that I made for the now newly weds - Congratulations Matt and Rhi! Background paper is Pink Petticoat and Ribbon is from Paperchase and Creative Impressions. The frilly stuff is fab and means that it also fits the current Daring Cardmakers Dare.

It was Dad's Birthday yesterday *waves to Dad* We popped over for posh afternoon tea with homemade yummy scrummy scones (made by Mum, not me lol!) with lashings of Jam and Cream. Lush. I can't show one of the cards that I made yet but here is the one that I made for Nan and Grandad to give to Dad...The card is straight in real life! I used a 2peas Tia Bennett freebie kit - Dude Totally for the paper, VTKS Beauty and Olympique fonts, a Jason Gaylor Brush and a chipboard circle and Dovecraft Big Brad. The star on the bottom left is triple embossed but I am not convinced that it shows in the piccie...

Have been playing with the most amazing paper that Kirsty Wiseman has designed, you can see a sneaky peek on her blog... tis very yummy :)

TFL...

8 comments:

Karen said...

This is so cute! I love the red. It make is so fun!

Alhambra Club said...

Love your wedding card, it is great, your Dad's card from your grandparents is nice.

Anna said...

Gorgeous cards, as always Jo. I especially like the wedding card. Can't wait to see your designs with Kirsty's papers as you always do them justice.

Louly said...

Jo, I love both cards but must emphasise that wedding card for Rhi and Matt is just AMAZING! I love everything about it, especially that cute little heart.

Roz said...

I saw your cards on Kirsty's blog, wow, wow, wow, amazing, I also love that wedding card.

Kathy said...

Oh these are so fab, Jo

lauren bergold said...

oooooh i *LOOOOVE* the wedding card, especially the doodley cake which is superb!!!

Melissa said...

That wedding card is spiggin awesome!!!